The Advance Curve
The First Mailing System with OCR Reading for USPS Discounts
- Bulk Mail Discounts
- CASS & MASS Certification
- MLOCR Camera for Address Verification
- Prints IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)
- At least 5.8 cent discount on qualified mail
The Advance Curve at a Glance
The Advance Curve Intelligent Envelope Processing System has an OCR camera that reads the address at speeds of up to 6,000 per hour.
As the Advanced Curve reads the address it processes the address for CASS, MASS and does the address corrections. The Advanced Curve system calculates the zip plus 4 plus 2 and then sprays the IMB on the bottom of the envelope. This process qualifies the customer for the letter mixed AADC rate with out doing any sorting, that equates to a 5.8 cent per piece discount allowing the system to be cost justified with as little as 1775 letter per day. The system also qualifies for the Flat mixed AADC discount rate saving 15.5 cents per piece allowing the entire cost of the system to be justified with as little as 675 flats per day.
The Advanced Curve System still has all of the other great features that are offered in the standard Curve such as weigh-in-motion capabilities and optional batch speeds of up to 12,000 per hour, with a built in 70lb scale, unlimited accounting and job reporting, operator reporting, presort reporting, full International mail manual with custom forms printing, e-certified forms printing with 3877 firm mailer book all with a 15″ color touch screen, The Curve has optional “One Pass Printing” with the ability to print the IMB and indicia or permit printing all at the same time. The Curve has address cleansing and correction and ink costs that are up to 75% less than the competitor’s solutions. The Curve sets postage through a high-speed Internet connection.
The Advanced Curve qualifies for various USPS discounts turning your mailcenter into a profit center.
- CASS Application Installed Optional
- Presort Application Installed Optional
- Postage Accounting with full Reporting
- Internet Data Transfer
- Internet Postage Loading
- Connects to eSmart-Mail Manager
- Mail metering, manifesting and permits
- Send-to address and return address
- Full address database
- Intelligent Mail Barcode
- May qualify for commercial rate discounts and other USPS money saving programs
- Electronic Delivery and Signature confirmation
- Customs forms
- Certified Mail forms
- Printing of 3877 Firm Mailer book including E-Certified
- Mailing Machine with Weigh in Motion and Static Weighing Capabilities
- All-in-One Computer with 15″ Color, touch-screen for ease of use and increased efficiency
- Optional built in Addressing Machine
- Optional Power Stacker
- Label Printer that prints meter tapes and 4×6 USPS shipping labels
- Built in Sealer
- Larger, high-capacity, stainless steel feed deck for letters and flats up to 5/8″ thick
- Complete, multi-level accounting by account, job, and class, as well as user configurable sub-accounts for attorney-client matter
- Batch-mail processing speeds in excess of 11,000 pieces-per-hour
- 70 lb. Scale with Shape-Based measurement sensors and a built-in, non-dedicated computer for any other mail center applications
Do you want more information or have a question about this product?...
© 2020 The Business Stream, All Rights Reserved.